Introducing 3 Highly Automated, Bi-lingual and User-Friendly Performance Management Systems For Organisations
A Presentation at Life Changing Xperiential Centre, Ativo Plaza, Bdr Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur (2.30 pm- 5.00pm , 4th Nov 2015 )
The ability to develop and retain quality human capital is a key differentiating factor, as well as a competitive advantage for organizations to sustain success today and in the future.
It is thus critical for organizations to
- Measure and drive human capital performance quantitatively and qualitatively,
- Motivate and objectively reward performers, and
- Develop their current and future capabilities, based on key job-related competencies.(It is no longer acceptable to have a generic, standardized set of competencies for all job types)
Unfortunately, many of the Yearly Performance Management Implementation Initiatives carried out by most organizations fail to achieve the above objectives simply because
- The PMS frameworks used are too primitive and inadequate for their current needs.
- The PMS systems used are poorly designed. (This is regardless of the platform used – whether it is manual, Excel-based, Intranet-based or web-based. Besides, the type of platform used is usually determined by the size of the workforce, the organization business structure, and the budget.)
- The PMS exercises are poorly-implemented with no good policies and procedures in place.
- The Reward and Increment System used is biased, or open to abuse. (The amount of bonus and increment given is still very much manually determined by the management).
- Lack of knowledge in setting the targets for the quantitative parameters.
On Wednesday , 4th November 2015, 2.30 -5.00pm, we are proud to present the following topics at:
- An introduction to 3 Highly Automated Excel Based Performance Management Systems – (Lite, Basic and Advanced) , and in TWO LANGUAGES- MALAY AND ENGLISH
- Auto tabulation and consolidation of Rating Results
- Drop down menu for ease of selection
- Build-in customizable set*1 of Objective Statements (organized by clusters for ease of selection) and Measures libraries
- Build-in customizable set*1 of Competencies based of 4 levels of behavioral assessment framework.
- An introduction to a truly revolutionary Automated Bonus and Increment System.
- Learn how to implement an effective Yearly Performance Management Exercise from a simple set-up to an advanced set-up.
- Our invaluable experience in developing and implementing customized Objective-Based Performance Framework and Systems for industry leaders.
- An introduction to the various performance management consulting services from Modular to Intermediate and to Comprehensive.
- Our invaluable experience in developing and implementing customized Objective-Based Performance Framework and Systems for industry leaders like :
|SP Setia Group Berhad
||Nam Cheong Dockyard Sdn Bhd
||Trinity Group Sdn Bhd
||Sabah Softwoods Berhad
We will be providing each participant a latest fully working demo copy of the Performance Management System including the Automated Excel Bonus, Increment Distribution system and targeting setting tool.
Kindly bring along your notebook (minimum Operating System required is MS Office 2007 ) to access this complimentary system for your further understanding of the framework.
The presentation will be conducted by Mr A. Tan
Mr A. Tan holds an honours degree in Civil Engineering and Management Studies from Leeds University UK. Anthony is a Performance Management Consultant with more than 22 years experience in
providing Performance Management Solutions to established organization like PDRM, MPC, Lam Soon, Telekom Malaysia Berhad, TNB Malaysia, TECB, SP Setia Berhad Group, Borneo Eco Tour Malaysia, Wawasan OpenUniversity, IBBM, Otis Elevator Company (M) Sdn Bhd, Fiberail, ecm Libra Financial Group, Alam Maritim, Marie Stopes International, OCBC, Carlsberg, Ramunia Fabricators and many others.
Anthony’s commitment and dedication in transforming organizations and people to achieve best-in-class performances are evident in his engagement with multinational corporations, government organization and
people across South East Asia.
With his tremendous experience, analytical skill and logical thinking, he was able to develop many cutting- edgeexperiential training programs that have benefitted many organizations. In many ways, he has revolutionized a new way of learning and skill development. Anthony’s commitment and dedication in transforming organizations and people to achieve best-in-class performances are evident in his engagement with
multinational corporations and government organizations across South East Asia.
With his high level of facilitation skill, his programs are always stimulating and a great learning experience.
It gives us great pleasure to extend two (2) exclusive invitations per organization for the event to :
- Managing Director , Chief Executive Officer The Senior Manager, Director and the Chief Operating Officer.
As this is a limited invitation-only event, we would appreciate a confirmation of attendance by 30th October 2015.
An RSVP will be sent out with the logistic details of the venue
Kindly provide complete name of Organization and the address, name of interested participants with their designations and email addresses to Ms Kim Tan via email email@example.com or contact 019 2569053
Please follow and like us: